Homes contents insurance

Download article Print article
Choose from the index:
Insuring your home contents

This home contents insurance has been arranged for tenants and leaseholders of Jigsaw Homes Midlands through Aviva.

When you take out home contents insurance, your household goods and contents will be insured whilst in your home against events such as fire, theft or flooding. The insurance also covers theft of your keys and the contents in your freezer.  There is also cover for personal liability. There is no cover for wear and tear or mechanical breakdown.

Accidental damage and cover away from your home are not covered as standard other than as detailed in this insurance product information document. However, a full accidental damage option is available at an additional cost (see cost of insurance table and insurance product information document).

What you are covered for

Please refer to the enclosed insurance product information document which details the main circumstances that are covered (e.g. fire, theft, water damage).

A specimen policy booklet is available on request.

How to apply

Complete the application form enclosed with this pack.
Please make sure you answer all the questions on the application and sign the declaration. Please also complete the payments page to show your preferred payment method. If you have any queries about filling in your form, please Get in touch.

Download article Print article