You Said We Did: Rent Setting Policy Review

Recently, 168 Jigsaw Rewards members took part in a review of our Rent Setting Policy.

Here’s how we’ve used your feedback:

You said: 93% of people taking part in the survey said they felt the policy was either good or very good.

We did: Given this high level of support we have now introduced the updated policy.


You said: 85% of the survey participants felt the policy was easy or very easy to understand. The other 15% told us that there was a lot of jargon and acronyms in the policy which made it a little confusing. People also had some questions about how rent setting works.

We did: We created a dedicated webpage explaining how rent setting works using plain English and a frequently asked questions (FAQs) format. You can read this here>>.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the survey.

If you would like to take part in future surveys like this then join Jigsaw Rewards and simply go to our website  to join.

You can take part in as many or as few activities as you like and at a time that is convenient to you. In return, you will receive points which can be exchanged for high-street gift vouchers or credits towards your rent account.

Our members can receive over £100 in vouchers or rent credits each year.